Sales SupervisorRio Grande Foods, Syosset, NY
As a Sales Supervisor you will manage the sales team in order to maximize the total sale for the stores, through a rewarding experience in customer service and the delivery of products in their stores. The ideal candidate must demonstrate solid experience in managing the sales team, negotiating with potential clients, resolving complaints and planning sales routes.
- Participate in the creation of the strategic sales plan.
- Prepare sales projections.
- Supervise equipment at points of sale.
- Evaluate weekly results of the sales team.
- Negotiation with owners or managers of points of sale.
- Identify emerging markets and market changes
- Plan sales routes.
- Follow-up visit to clients of American chains.
- Make profitability charts of products and discounts.
- Plan tasting events or demonstrations at points of sale.
- Train your team in sales techniques.
- Prospecting new clients.
- Prepare a report on routes, sales, negotiations on a monthly basis.
- Resolve complaints or inquiries from the assigned client portfolio.
- Prepare and present sales reports.
- Actively participate in weekly meetings.
- Coordinate delivery of products to points of sale.
- Select human talent to join the sales team.
- Associate’s Degree in Sales or Marketing.
- Minimum of 5 years managing sales teams and in sales supervisor jobs.
- Experience in food logistics industry preferred.