Accounts Receivable ManagerRio Grande Foods, Laurel, MD
As an account receivable manager, you will oversee all accounts receivable functions. You will be responsible for cash applications, researching customer and internal questions, monitoring, reporting and resolving collection activity, and providing strategic leadership for the department. You should be able to speak in Spanish and English.
- Process accounts receivable and incoming payments.
- Perform daily banking transactions.
- Prepare receivables.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Reconcile accounts receivable ledger.
- Solve billing problems with customers.
- Registration of invoices in the system.
- Control invoice processing in the system.
- Guarantee timely collection.
- Negotiate with clients in default status to offer a payment alternative.
- Prepare forecast reports.
- Organize registration of invoices and deposits.
- Guarantee billing and collection processes
- Prepare strategic collection planning.
- Train the team in collection techniques.
- Keep records of accounts receivable.
- Actively participate in meetings.
- Establish and monitor collection management indicators.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics.
- Minimum of 5 years in Account Receivable Manager jobs.
- Experience in food logistics industry preferred.
- Be able to speak Spanish and English.