Sales AssistantRio Grande Foods, El Salvador
As part of the sales team, you will help support the preparation of monthly sales reports, fulfillment of commercial goals and analysis of results for decision making. Likewise, you will have to attend activities of the sales manager in order to fulfill the requests of several clients.
The ideal candidate will be able to use Excel at an advanced intermediate level, as well as have knowledge or use of SAP. You should also have an outgoing and social personality.
- Comparative report of sellers accumulated in the month
- Monthly and annual projections. Sales by seller by category report
- Verify the follow-up of potential clients assigned to the business units
- Creation of reports for TX Sales Management
- Execution of any type of reports and requests requested by management, sales management
- Presentation of commercial results to management or direction
- Bachelor’s degree in international marketing, communications, business administration or related
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a marketing assistant or related
- Experience in the food logistics industry preferred
- Advanced Intermediate Excel Management
- Knowledge of SAP