PickerRio Grande Foods, Laurel, MD
As part of the team in the warehouse, you will help fulfill the requests of various clients. As a picker you must unload, load, store and prepare products according to the different requests.
The ideal candidate will be able to lift weights of up to 50 pounds. Must have experience of warehouse storage processes and basic industrial safety.
- Unload products from the truck entering the warehouse.
- Store and organize products in the warehouse.
- Carry out product inventories.
- Organization of packing material and packaging
- Receive product orders.
- Identification of the products by means of their respective references or barcodes.
- Updating of stocks.
- Labeling of the merchandise.
- Pre-shipment check with the order sheet.
- Final validation.
- Group products requested by customers
- Search for products in stock depending on the type of warehouse assigned.
- Prepare the products requested by the client.
- Pack the merchandise.
- Load products to truck for final distribution.
- High school degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in warehouse and logistics.
- Experience in food logistics industry preferred.
- Be able to speak Spanish.